GIVING AWAY BOOKS!

Adopt an ARC! Check out this list! (PH Only)
  • ARC Review: Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
  • ARC Review: The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  • Review: Karmic Hearts by Jhing Bautista
  • Review: The Conspiration of the Universe by Kenneth Olanday

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Kai joins the #ReadOutLoudChallenge!

Better late than never! Go me!

(Also, this is the reason why I am a book blogger and not a vlogger. I apologize in advance for my x1000 awkwardness, bad lighting in my room and soft sounding voice.)

I am joining National Bookstore's amazing initiative called the Read Out Loud Challenge, where they will help set up one library in a public school for every 75 videos posted. Supporting such an initiative is more important than my fear of filming myself so here you go~. I am reading from Maggie Stiefvater's (I skipped saying her name in fear of pronouncing it wrong XD) The Dream Thieves. (PYNCH 5EVER!)



"A secret is a strange thing.

There are three kinds of secrets. One is the sort everyone knows about, the sort you need at least two people for. One to keep it. One to never know. The second is a harder kind of secret: one you keep from yourself. Every day, thousand of confessions are kept from their would-be confessors, none of these people knowing that their never-admitted secrets all boil down to the same three words: I am afraid.

And then there is the third kind of secret, the most hidden kind. A secret no one knows about. Perhaps it was known once, but was taken to the grave. Or maybe it is a useless mystery, arcane and lonely, unfound because no one ever looked for it.

Sometimes, some rare times, a secret stays undiscovered because it is something too big for the mind to hold. It is too strange, too vast, too terrifying to contemplate.

All of us have secrets in our lives. We're keepers or kept-from, players or played. Secrets and cockroaches- that's what will be left at the end of it all."


And so I am tagging Leslie of The Bibliophile Kid, Louisse of The Soul Sisters and Jesselle of The Lifelong Bookworm.


26 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging! And I know... I'll do this again probably after a few years. Haha~

      Delete
  2. This kind of clever blog work and coverage! Keep up the very good works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent, fantastic blog layout! Your website is excellent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is really unique. I have read stuff here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you continue to do this blog work, You're good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting to read this blog. I enjoy your work! Its wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be sure to bookmark this blog. It is really very nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELLO, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THIS ARTICLE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your article It is very useful us and amazing blog for the users who want to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some genuinely nice and utilitarian info on this internet site, also I believe the style has great features.

    ReplyDelete

  11. Thanks for the update and quick reply. I’ll be sure to keep an eye on this thread.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I truly enjoyed reading it. This subject offered by you is very helpful and accurate.

    ReplyDelete

  13. What an interesting article! I'm glad i finally found what i was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was looking it for so long , and i found it finally that i know it will help me .

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was my excitement discovering your site last night.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I came here now hoping to find out interesting things.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your ideas for new methods on this subject were useful and an excellent help.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome article you write, it was exceptionally helpful data here! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!!! It was really an Informational Article to read on, keep it up! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. You’ve written information I can finally agree on. Many thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from my readers and fellow bookworms, and I try my best to respond to all of them. Feel free to give me a piece of your thoughts. Also, this is an award-free blog. I simply don't have the time to highlight them anymore, but thank you for thinking of my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails